Hill Zip smock
SPECIAL SHOW SEASON SALE 8th to 18th April 2021 .c.15% Off R.R.P
Prices below already include discount of c.15% OFF RRP
For 20% COMBO contact by phone 07736255100 to order
Instructors at The Jackie Stewart Shooting School at Gleneagles as well as west coast highland stalkers and lowland gamekeepers are responsible for much of the design and development of this smock.
Used on a daily basis as a working garment in all weathers, this has proven to be not only dependable but also very versatile too. Available in both a light khaki or drab olive green, this fully zippered smock is ideal for both hill and lowland stalking as well as keepering, beating and picking-up. Tailoring is similar to the Woodland Smock.
- High protective collar to keep out elements (can be used with the reversible hunter hood)
- Generous cut with Raglan style sleeves
- Stretchable cuffs inhibit water seeping up sleeves
- Full length zipper with breathable waterproof fabric behind - allows greater ease in donning and also permits quicker cooling down when necessary
- Longer back with slashed sides for unrestricted movement and extra protection when sitting down
- Two deep hand warmer pockets at front
- Internal breast binocular pocket (left)
- Internal (right) zippered equipment/radio/telephone/call/certificate pocket
- All pockets below breast for ease of mounting rifle
- Zippered rear security pocket for telescope, 'piece', drag-rope etc
As a point of versatility and adaptability - for those (usually lowland keepers and beaters) not requiring either the internal binocular or zippered equipment pockets and seeking 2 'poacher's pockets' instead - these can be easily made by simply cutting out the aforementioned pockets and sewing up the inside of the hand-warmer pockets.
. Custom sizes are available to order, please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.
You may also be interested in our 'Stealth Tweed' range.